Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Freebie Baby Book Day 8

You guys are going to love this page. It's a First Birthday page with intricate details from torn paper for journaling, to embossed leather envelope sleeve. I just came up with the embossing style this evening, so look for it in the store as well. Thanks for all of your responses to the next freebie set. It looks like I will be creating a brag book page-a-day giveaway! Woo-hoo! The question for today is... What colors would you like to see? Boyish or girlish, or either-wayish? lol I have 2 girls, but I am glad to design for boys too. I love using un-traditional colors, but I'm a sucker for pinks!!!!! Pink paired with browns or greens or blues or yellows or... Well you know where this is going! lol I may be the designer, but I am designing for you all. I love to get input on what you want.

Now it's time for another contest!!!!! Submit your layouts designed from any of my products. This contest ends at midnight CT on Sunday. You can send me as many layouts as you want to (I love love love them all) however there is a 3 layout limit for the contest, so please specify in your email. I will include my faves in the slide at the top of my blog for all to see. I will post the my top 10 faves here in the blog on Monday morning. First place will receieve a $10 gift certificate, second place will receieve $5.00, Third will get $3.00 and the rest will each get $1.00.

Let's see those layouts!!!!!!!

Oops, you missed this freebie. Bookmark me to catch all the new freebies. Click here to see this item in the shop.

3 comments:

Lois B said...

Thanks for another super duper page!

I would like to see a BB for boys. I want to do a birthday BB of my grandson who will be turning 5 next month. Would like to scrap a page for each of his birthdays from birth to age 10. I have other grandsons as well who are older and would like to do one for them as well.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great page. This baby book is going to be adorable!

I would love to see either a book for boys (there is much more for girls) or even a book for siblings. Something focused on brothers and sisters - different pages you can mix and match. I would LOVE that!

Thanks again!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the great page. I'm going to piggyback on some of the previous suggestions--I'd love to see sibling (boy and girl) pages or a brag book geared towards boys. It is SO hard for me to come up with boy ideas...

You are a talented girl, and we will appreciate and love whatever you create.