Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My poor little girls...

I want to let you all know the update.. My computer is in the shop for a couple days and I'm stuck using my husband's computer until then. I am going crazy without "my baby" and cursing my husband's computer now, lol.

Both my girls, age 2 years and 10 months have a nasty virus called Gingio-something-itis and their poor little mouths are covered in blisters, in their cheeks, under the tongue, lips, roof of their mouths everything. I feel so bad for them, but luckily after 3 days their fevers broke. I have been M.I.A. since neither of them have been eating, drinking, or even sleeping much. It has been non-stop screaming in stereo for 3 days and I am sleep-deprived and run down to say the least. I know a couple of you have said you had something similar with your kids and I feel so sorry anyone else has had to go through this!

Also, in case you missed my first post today Scrappers Zone is having a blog train and we're giving away a bunch of freebie brag book pages. Check it out!

No comments: