Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!!! Isn't this a wonderful time of year? I have to apologize for not releasing my usual freebies but I am pretty sure most of you have been just a busy with all the holiday fun! Today I will wrap some presents and I have to share with you this awesomely yummy (and inexpensive) holiday gift idea. A good friend of mine shared this blog with me so I have to pass it along to you. :) It's for making super easy homemade caramel. Click here for How I Pinch A Penny.

We finally got the kids pictures with Santa yesterday. Success! They didn't cry! We didn't get a smile out of either of them, but Santa took a 2 hour lunch while we were waiting in line so the kids were beyond tired.



We are leaving in a couple days to visit family in California for the holidays and I'll be back on January 4th to start designing new freebies for your downloading pleasure. :)

Happy holidays! See you next year!!!

1 comment:

How I Pinch A Penny said...

thanks so much for the link back! I am just flattered when people look at my blog never mind link back, or add as a favorite! let me know who introduced you to my blog!