Monday, March 31, 2008

And the winner is...

It was a tough decision, they are all such great ideas. The winner is........ Marcia!!!

Here is the comment that was left:
My request would be for a kit that includes summer outdoor fun in the sun. Swings, sandboxes, bicycles, bugs, bubbles, etc. Yes boyish as I have 2 of them. Fun primary colors and some word tags using the label tape perhaps that say swing, run, play, sand, etc. I love lots of elements and textured papers too. Thanks bunches!

Congratulations Marcia! Email me at casey@prettyscrappy.com within the next 24 hours and I will send you your FREE kit as soon as I finish designing it. If I do not hear from you within the time frame I will choose another winner. So if you were not chosen, keep checking back to see if I choose your idea!

The kit is named "Child's Play" and will be released within the next few days. (depending on my crazy hectic schedule) I am sad to announce that my Grandpa passed away on Friday. :( We were just at his house days earlier for Easter. He seemed absolutely fine! It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. Death is a very mysterious thing, and really makes me appreciate my time on this earth. My grandpa was an awesome man. He will be greatly missed and forever in my heart.

On a happier note, there is another great contest I will be posting shortly! Check back in a few minutes!!!!!

Here is a freebie paper from the upcoming "Child's Play" kit... Enjoy!

Oops, you missed this freebie. Bookmark me to catch all the new freebies. Click here to see this item in the shop.

No comments: