Monday, March 31, 2008

New contest, check it out!!!

First off I am excited to say that my newest mega kit "Bright & Shiny" is in the shop now! It includes over 100mb of cheerfully bright papers and elements!






Now about the contest! As you may already know, this is a brand new blog and my shop just opened officially today. The Grand Opening is going to be sometime in the month of April, and I am planning something huge. *squeals* :) I am so excited to finally have my shop up and running (for the most part) and I am giving away a $10.00 gift certificate to the first customer to place an order. How cool is that??? In addition, I will be giving away additional $10.00 gift certificates to every 3rd order placed!!! This contest will continue until I have 10 winners. (Yes, you can win more than once) I will post here as soon as the contest ends!!! Good luck!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow--this is a very cheerful set! I really like the "woven" paper.