Friday, August 8, 2008

Live: ABC bragbook: G and 60% off SALE Extended!

I'm back with your freebie as promised! And guess what? I survived!!! lol Actually we got really lucky. Overnight the storm didn't strengthen into a hurricane and to top it off, it changed course and all we got was the outer bands. Yay!!!

The hurricane sale last weekend totally overloaded our servers with all the traffic in the shop, so we're back up and ready to do it again! lol To make up for the server crash, this weekend only we are having a Server Overload Sale!!! Up to 60% off throughout the entire shop, not just my stuff! So hurry over and see what we've been up to!

HOT sales going on now!
60% off Pretty Scrappy
45% off Kakleidesigns
30% off Share Your Moments
25% off Kathy's Scraps
25% off Creations by Rachael
25% off Lady V dZine
20% off Kiere's Creations

Thank you all for your concern about my family's safety! I swear, you all are the best! If it weren't for all the super-sweet comments and emails you send me I don't know what I'd do! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As you all may know, I am adding a few more team members join Pretty Scrappy including an advertiser, design team members, creative team members, and a team of quality assurance product inspectors. We are in search of all of the above, so if you or someone you know might be interested in applying, send me an email at casey@prettyscrappy.com and I will send you the details!

Here is the "G" bragbook page for "Live" and the others will be following soon!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 01:43am, NY 03:43am, UK 08:43am, OZ 06:43pm] ).