Saturday, March 7, 2009

Everything's $1 plus NEW hybrid album

My birthday is Tuesday so I decided to celebrate it with you all! For one week only, EVERYTHING in my store is $1!! No, this is not a drill. LOL If you have been eyeing those ABC papers or googling the baby book but didn't have the $... Now is your time to save! After this week I am retiring a few items, and the rest of Live, Laugh and Love are getting bundled up and put into huge megakits rather than piece by piece in the store. Check your stash and grab what you are missing, you sure don't want to miss out on this deal. I will probably never do a sale this big again! Have a super weekend!!! Click here to go shopping.

Check out what jscrapbug made with my "In the Neighborhood" kit! Isn't is awesome?? You can snag it for only $1 this week. Click the image below.



No comments: