Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Love" ABC bragbook T-Z

The last set! Can you believe it? I simply cannot believe it has been so many months in the making but the Live, Laugh & Love sets are finally complete! So many of you have stuck with me through so much in my life this past year. Since Live, Laugh and Love first were born, I lost both my grandparents, and survived a hurricane. There are many of you that have come back faithfully and waited so patiently as I released these kits bit by bit over the last 6 months. You all are awesome!!! Thank you for all the love and comments you have left me during the good times and the bad. I am so blessed to have gotten to know you all throughout this journey.

I have lots of new things planned and I will be clearing out my store to make room for the new goodies. Make sure to snag the individual sets you need because this week I will be taking them all out of the store to rebundle, repackage and reupload as 3 individual mega kits. The brag book pages are going to all be bundled as well so go check your folders and see if you have any missing letters so you can get them while they are on sale.

Check out the latest in the store... It's a 20 page quick album plus front and back covers and spine. This album is already sized and ready to go for uploading to shutterfly to have your book printed size 12x12 or you can resize to print 8x8. This album was made by one of my fabulous team members using my "Love" kit. Click the preview to snag it while its almost 50% off this week PLUS since it's double your dollars week at Pretty Scrappy, you'll receive a coupon for the amount of your purchase!





Here's the last of the "Live, Laugh, and Love" sets... It's sad to say goodbye but the good thing is I have tons more fun stuff in store for you over the next few months including a full ABC quick page album in the plans! Look for it coming soon. Click the preview below to snag the last set.



Breanne
has a freebie Quick Page on her blog made using my "Live" kit. Isn't it awesome? Click the preview below to go check it out.

3 comments:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

first to comment? YES! I keep my stalker status. ;)
I'm sorta sad to see this whole set at the end. I think I've been with you from the start (or close to it!) and it's been a great ride.
I can't WAIT to see what you have next, though. :D

Anonymous said...

You have won a well deserved award! Go check out my blog!

Sarah Taylor said...

I loved the Live Laugh Love set! I'm glad I got them all!! Whooo Hooooo! Thanks for all your hard work on this