Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hybrid Fun!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled Easter! We had a blast! The girls are finally getting old enough to learn about Easter and what it's really about. Ok, so Chloe is but Zoe had fun rolling on the ground as I read their Easter book LOL. For those that don't know, my girls are age 17 months and almost 3. Surprisingly enough, my little one actually collected more eggs than my 3 year old. LOL As soon as she figured out there was candy inside, she was on a mission to collect as many as she could! It was priceless! I linked it to my gallery if you'd like to leave me some luv. :)

I have to show you what I made for the girls... Jen Balding of Scraps by Jenn allowed me to use some of her scrap goodies and I couldn't wait to play! I used her "Weekender" kit, "That's so dated" date flair, and her "Mini backpack" hybrid template for this awesome hybrid project. I made one for my 2 girls and also my niece. They are all so close in age so they looked a-freakin-dorable all toddling around with the little backpacks on!





Oh and get this... I made layout of the day over at Divine Digital! Woot!

It felt good to get some scrapping and play time in, but it's back to work and time to start designing some new goodies! Hope you all had a super Easter holiday!

No comments: