Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bella Memorie needs your help with a challenge

The ABC kits are almost ready to launch, and I will be posting within the next day or two with the first download. Yay!!!

Bella Memorie is part of the Creative Team here at Pretty Scrappy. She sent me this email, and I though I would post it here. I'm sure she would appreciate your help in this challenge. Here is the email she sent me:

I need a favor please. My grandmother turned 90 years old on April 8th. We call her Grammy. Unfortunately her health has taken a turn for the worse, and I didn't have an opportunity to make a book for her yet with all of her photos. We didn't think she would make it through last weekend but she did and I feel like I have another opportunity to get this done for her to see and enjoy. I have created a challenge to help me scrap the photos from her party. While some photos are the better of the bunch, the goal is to get all photos (even the boring ones) in the book so all of the people are represented.

Here is a link to the challenge and the requirements:
http://www.scrapbookflair.com/groups/Grammys_90th_Birthday

Pictures are posted to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14364023@N03

1 comment:

Xandra said...

casey...tag your it