Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I got tagged!

I got tagged!

Thanks Xandra, lol

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some
random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by
leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving
a comment on their blog .

7 Facts

1. My mom is my best friend

2. I have been to London to visit the queen (well i saw her at least, lol)

3. I sometimes talk to my 7 month old about all my problems, because she is the best listener

4. I am a board game fanatic!

5. I am a spelling bee champ!

6. Criss Angel (the illusionist) is #1 on my sexiest men in the world list

7. I am just starting my weight-loss journey to lose 50 pounds


You're next!

LaRessie
Kathy
Christina
Virginia
Tamela
Lillian
Denise

No comments: