Friday, May 30, 2008

"Love" Elements: Part 1

Wow, what a day. The kids were suprisingly good today during the funeral service. Everytime they would make a peep I would shove a gerber puff in their mouths, lol. They love their puffs! Between my two and my sister's 1 year old, they helped lighten the mood for everybody. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my family.

I am planning an arts and crafts day with the kiddos tomorrow with fingerpaints, paper-bag puppets, play dough, sidewalk chalk, the works! Oh, and I can't forget the bubbles. Afterward we are hitting the pool! I have been working so much lately with all the new things going on with the shop, so I think they deserve it. I will make sure and take pics to share with you all! I hope you all enjoy today's freebie!

The "Live, Laugh & Love" collections are all still 25% off till June 1st. Can you believe it's the end of May already? Click here to go to the shop.

Click here to see it in the shop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So creative! Thank you for sharing your time and your talents!