Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Laugh" ABC bragbook: A

I am having so much fun creating pieces to each of these 3 kits for you all, and I have barely scratched the surface of what's to come! Today's installment is the "A" bragbook page from "Laugh." I will be doing 26 brag-book pages (one for each letter of the alphabet) for each of the 3 kits, "Live" "Laugh" and "Love."

The wake for my grandmother went very well, all things considered. I got a chance to see family that I had not seen in years! The funeral service is tomorrow morning, and I just hope my 2 year old and 7 month old are not too loud during the service! Wish me luck!!!

Check out what's just been added to the shop... The ABC papers for "Live" are here! AND they are 25% off for a limited time! Click the preview to take you to the shop.



Click here to see all the "Laugh" products

5 comments:

Lois B said...

This is fantastic. I hope I don't miss any of them. Once I start going to the lake it gets difficult to keep up as I don't have internet access at the lake.

Anonymous said...

I cna't even tell you how excited I am about this! I love your brag books, and this is SO MUCH FUN!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a bragbook. These are my favorite things to scrap and you are going to make it so easy.

Kim Sandling said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for taking the time to such great stuff for us!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you! I guess I got confused by an earlier post...thought you said you weren't going to continue it...hopefully downloads are still available on the older ones