Monday, July 28, 2008

M.I.A. sale at Pretty Scrappy

Hi everyone! I am making some huge improvements to Pretty Scrappy and adding several team members, and with all the work that I am going to be doing I will not have time to design anything new for the time being. This process shouldn't take longer than a week, but I promise when I return I will make sure you all get a HUGE freebie for your patience!

In the meantime... I am having a M.I.A. sale for 25% off all of my items at Pretty Scrappy for the duration of my blog absence! Click here for my stuff

Here are a couple previews of my top 5 hottest sellers:



Live: Elements Mega-Pack Weeks 1-6 by Pretty Scrappy **S4H ok!**
$9.99
Sale: $7.49
Save: 25% off
If you have been keeping up with my blog, I have been giving away different parts to this kit and also the "Laugh" and "Love Super Mega-Kits almost every day. This set includes every item from the "Live" collection for the first six weeks. Also included as a bonus is a 12x12 quick-page only available in this set! Here is a list of the items included... ABC bragbook pages A-E, Button Flowers Sets 1 & 2, Flowers Set 1, Origami Frames Set, Ribbon Rings Set, Sequined Flower Pack, and Quick Page 1. In total there are 5 brag-book pages, 3 frames, 1 quick-page, and 35 elements Make sure and bookmark my blog to keep up with all the freebie fun! http://prettyscrappy.blogspot.com



Laugh: 123 Brag Book by Pretty Scrappy **S4H ok!**
$4.99
Sale: $3.74
Save: 25% off
12 brag-book pages sized 4x6. There are so many uses for these pages including: Baby's first year... month by month, Through the years... age 1-12, Top 12 favorites, January through December... Year at a glance. Scroll down to see each page. Enjoy! S4H and S4O ok!!!



Love: Patterned Papers by Pretty Scrappy **S4H OK!**
$2.99
Sale: $2.24
Save: 25% off
Coordinates with the "Love" ABC kit



Bright & Shiny Mega Kit by Pretty Scrappy **S4H ok!**
$5.99
Sale: $4.49
Save: 25% off
This huge mega-kit comes with over 100mb of cheerfully bright papers and elements!15 papers including 5 solid, 5 textured and 5 patterned. 3 frames, 5 fabric buttons, 5 shiny plastic buttons, 5 ribbons, 7 colored chrome brads, 5 colored chrome hearts, 5 metallic hearts, 1 wavy brad border, 1 bright and wavy page border, 1 hanging hearts embellie, 1 "bling" alpha, 5 button adorned shiny bows, and a cute pinwheel made with buttons and bows. All papers and quickpages are created in 12x12 format at 300 dpi for absolute highest quality.



Customizable Text Overlays by Pretty Scrappy **CU ok!**
$3.99
Sale: $2.99
Save: 25% off
3 overlays in PSD format for typing whatever you would like. Also great for the Live, Laugh & Love Mega-Kits to create ABC layouts. Just change the "A" to a "B," etc. and simply layer over your favorite paper to create awesome ABC papers. Commercial Use ok! No credit required!!!

No comments: